ReadyLIFT® leveling kits are the fastest, safest, least expensive way to bring the front of your vehicle level with the rear. Made with black e-coated steel, ReadyLIFT® coil spacers will not deteriorate or decrease ride height over time.
The 66-1090 coil spacer provides up to 2” of lift which gives clearance to add up to 35" wheels and tires to the 1994-2013 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 4wd.
NOTE: This kit will NOT fit 2013 model 3500 trucks with the new suspension design. If your shock is outside of the coil spring on your 3500, you have the new mid year model suspension.
For information about tire and wheel sizes please visit the ReadyLIFTt Tire Sizing and Calculator Page. ReadyLIFT® spacers are guaranteed to maintain a smooth ride without adding more pressure on the stock suspension components. Thanks to innovative engineering, ReadyLIFTt® kits cost thousands less than a traditional lift kit and only take about 1-2 hours to install.
ReadyLIFT Lifetime Warranty Included! All ReadyLIFT® products are backed by a lifetime warranty for as long as you own your vehicle and includes all necessary parts, hardware, detailed installation instructions, and two color decals.
Fits New 2011-2013 Ram 2500 trucks
- Keeps your factory ride - Guaranteed
- Will never wear, break or fail - Guaranteed
- Toughest finish – Guaranteed
- Safest way to level lift - Guaranteed
- Made from 7mm plate steel (over 1/4" thick)
- Easy Install
- 66-1090 - This Spring Spacer uses powdercoated 7mm steel with 10.9 rated mounting studs. The quality is evident from every angle