Carli 2014+ Ram 2500 Pintop King leveling height shocks offer are the highest quality bolt in King shocks available for the Ram platform. Completely custom designed for Carli by King, these shocks offer unmatched performance on and off road. If you want a Ram that can play just as hard as it works, these are your shocks.
Carli rounds off ALL King shocks with shafts machined and polished from a solid piece of 17-4 Stainless. Unlike King’s standard shafts, there is no coating to wear off, weather can’t hurt them and if there is a small chip, you can round the edges with emery cloth to ensure the seal housing isn’t damaged as they’re not brittle like the stock, hardened shafts.
The shocks are finished with King oil good to -55° F. Note that all King shocks are built with a plated steel body. If subjected to inclement weather for extended periods, we recommend wrapping your shocks in protective to provide a moisture barrier that’s replaceable.
- Carli Custom Tuned
- King 2.5" Remote Reservoir Shocks with 17-4 Stainless Steel Shock Shafts
- Includes Front and Rear Shocks, E-Brake Cable Brackets & Coil-Mounted Short Reservoir Brackets
- Fitment - 2014+ Ram 2500 4x4, Diesel
- Compatible ONLY with Carli 2.5" Front Springs & Stock Rear Springs
- Not compatible with Auto-Leveling Air Suspension
Great addition to my Ram 2500. Helps control camper sway and great off road performance