Taking the Commuter and Performance Suspension Systems to the next level, the Carli Upper Control Arms correct for leveled geometry while extending both travel and service life. Utilizing a strategic combination of 1/8” and 3/16” cold rolled steel ensures the backbone of the arm is strong enough to exceed the expectations of even the most stringent Carli customer while the black powder coat keeps them looking as good as they perform.
Protected by an anodized aluminum cap, the 1” FK Uniball and in-house machined 17-4 Stainless Uniball Pin combine to allow 1” more misalignment (droop travel) than the restrictive factory ball joint. Next, the pivot point position was modified to correct the geometry for the 2.5” Carli lift systems. At the frame, serviceable Energy Suspension bushings and crush sleeves reduce vibrations and provide a solid, reliable mounting solution. The uniball and bushings are replaceable making this the last set of arms you’ll ever need to buy.
These arms are designed to be used with 2.5″ of front lift. With this, we recommend an 8.5″ Wide wheel with 4.5″ Backspace be utilized with a 33″ tire for best fitment and minimal trimming. Customers most commonly run 4.5″-4.75″ Backspace wheels with 35″ Tires requiring more trimming. 4.5″ Backspace is strongly recommended.
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR MORE INFO OR TO PLACE A PRE-ORDER. EXPECTED SPRING 2021.
Carli set out to make the ultimate 2.5" suspension system for the Ram platform when designing the 1500 Performance System. It boasts 9" of front suspension travel and 12" of rear suspension travel with only 2.5" and 1" of lift respectively.
At the core of the system is a set of Carli specific King 2.5" shocks with Carli's custom pistons, lengths and shim stack tuning that are optimized to maximize ride and travel. Several limitations and mounting constraints resulted in a coilover that’s NOT adjustable for more lift height. The 600lb rate provides exactly 2.5″ of front lift on the Hemi and 2″ on the EcoDiesel (non-Rebel). Another 1/2″ turn of the collar will result in coil bind.
This added down-travel of this system makes the Carli Control Arms a MUST, so they’re included in the Performance 2.5″ System to avoid topping out on the factory ball-joint upper control arm.
In the rear, Carli designed a multi-rate coil spring to maximize suspension travel while providing a supple yet predictable ride on and off the pavement. This multi-rate coil provides 1 -1/4″ of rear lift on a Hemi truck and 7/8″ on an EcoDiesel. Carli also provides extended sway bar end links to maintain the factory rear sway bar through the extended range.
We recommend 18×9, -12mm Offset (4.5″ backspace) with a 258 or 295 tire for minimal trimming. A 35″ x 12.5″ like shown in the photos will fit with slightly more trimming.
Cold tire pressure should be kept at 35psi in the front, 30 in the rear for optimal ride quality when unloaded. Stock wheels and tires WILL fit this lift but larger tires will NOT fit on stock wheels – they’re too offset and will rub the Carli Control Arms.
Ram Performance 2.5 System, 2019+
Base Kit Includes:
AS-RAM15PERF25SPKG-19 Carli Tuned King 2.5" Remote Reservoir Coilover Shocks with Stainless Shafts, Res Mount, Rear Piggyback Reservoir
CS-RAM15UCA-09 Upper Control Arms
CS-RAM15-EL-R Rear Sway Bar End Links
CS-RAM15BBL-19 Front Brake Line Kit
CS-RAM15MRC-19-R Rear Coil Springs
Given the extended front travel of the Performance System, we needed to address the brake lines. What better than a Crown Performance Stainless Line?
We provide the extended brake lines and our own Mounting tabs. These tabs bolt into the factory brake line bracket retainer on the upper strut frame bracket with the factory hardware to index the brakeline.
The Performance 2.5″ System boasts 2.5″, Remote Reservoir King Shocks. Designed and tuned in house for the customer looking for substantial on-road and off-road performance improvement. Customers can expect a slightly more firm ride with substantially more control and bottom-out resistance than the Commuter.
KING IS EXTREMELY BACKED UP. HEADS UP NEW ORDERS COULD TAKE 11 MONTHS EASY TO SHIP!!!!
- Can provide up to 2.5" of front lift
- Our extremely advanced, custom tailored to you shock tuning, is included
- Stainless Steel shafts included front and rear
- Our shock nut and wrench set is included.
- Rear shock boots included to protect exposed rear shock shafts
These shocks make a astounding improvement in almost every single aspect of the trucks handling. On road, off road, steering response, stability, etc. You name it. The improvement is massive.
- STAGE ONE - RIDES UNBELIEVABLE ON THE HIGHWAY AND PERFORMS GREAT ON MILD GRAVEL ROADS. VALVING IS LIGHT ENOUGH TO COMPLETELY ABSORB EVEN THE LARGEST POTHOLES, HIGHWAY EXPANSION JOINTS, AND EXCELS ON SMALL CHOPPY TERRAIN. STAGE ONE FRONT VALVING IS THE LIGHTEST VALVING WE HAVE, AND CAN STILL BOTTOM OUT EASILY ONCE YOU GET MORE AGGRESSIVE OFF ROAD. COMFORT AND POSSIBLE SPEED OFF ROAD IS STILL ABOUT DOUBLE WHAT IS POSSIBLE WITH THE STOCK SHOCKS.
- STAGE TWO - HIGHWAY RIDE IS STILL TOP-NOTCH, BUT THE SUSPENSION WILL NOW HAVE A SLIGHT SPORTS CAR TYPE FEEL TO IT. LARGE POTHOLES AND RUTS ARE ABSORBED THE SAME AS STAGE ONE, BUT THE SMALLER HOLES AND BUMPS HAVE A BIT MORE ENTRY FEEL. OFF ROAD PERFORMANCE AND BOTTOMING RESISTANCE IS INCREASED ABOUT 10% FROM STAGE ONE.
- STAGE THREE - THE MOST COMMON VALVING DESIGN WE USE. HIGHWAY RIDE IS STILL MUCH BETTER THAN STOCK, AND THE OFF ROAD PERFORMANCE INCREASE IS HUGE. LARGE POTHOLES, CURB SIZE BUMPS, RUTTED DIRT ROADS, AND SMALL SAND WHOOPS ARE NO PROBLEM. MORE SPEED EQUALS MORE FORCE TO PUSH THROUGH THE VALVING AND SMOOTH OUT THE RIDE IN THIS TYPE OF TERRAIN.
- STAGE FOUR - THIS IS WHERE THE OFF ROAD PERFORMANCE REALLY INCREASES, AND DESIRES SPEED. THE OFF ROAD SPEEDS ATTAINED CAN LET THE REALLY BIG HITS COME UP QUICK. ON ROAD RIDE IS BETTER THAN STOCK ALL AROUND, BUT WILL START TO FEEL A LITTLE MORE FIRM ON THE LARGER POTHOLES AND BUMPS COMPARED TO STAGE THREE.
- STAGE FIVE - WITH THIS MUCH VALVING THE SUSPENSION DOES NOT ABSORB THE SMALLER SLOW SPEED BUMPS AS EASY, AND IS DESIGNED TO NOW REALLY RESIST BOTTOMING OUT. LARGE POTHOLES AND SMALL SPEED BUMPS ARE NOW ABOUT THE SAME FEEL AS THE STOCK SUSPENSION, BUT WITH MUCH MORE CONTROL. THE HIGHWAY RIDE IS MORE BALANCED THAN STOCK, BUT HAS ABOUT THE SAME FEEL ON AVERAGE. OFF ROAD POSSIBLE SPEEDS AND TERRAIN CAPABILITY IMPROVEMENT IN MASSIVE.
- STAGE SIX - PRETTY MUCH FOCUSED ON RACE SPEED OFF ROAD PERFORMANCE. SMALLER SQUARE EDGE BUMPS WILL FEEL SIMILAR TO STOCK, BUT THE BIGGER ROLLERS AND WHOOPS JUST WANT MORE SPEED. LARGE SAND WHOOPS CAN BE SKIPPED ACROSS WITH THE CORRECT LINE AND SKILL. THIS VALVING CAN TEST THE LIMITS OF ANY DRIVER AND LET THE TRUCK OBTAIN JAW DROPPING SPEED IN THE ROUGH. TO DRIVE YOUR DODGE RAM AT THE LIMITS OF THIS VALVING WILL REQUIRE VAST OFF ROAD DRIVING SKILL AND EXPERIENCE. HIGHWAY RIDE IS A BIT STIFFER WHEN CONTACTING LARGE POTHOLES AND BUMPS, BUT FREEWAY EXPANSION JOINTS AND ROLLERS ARE MORE COMFORTABLE AND BALANCED THAN STOCK.
Keep your rear sway bar from binding through it’s extended travel stroke by ditching the factory links in favor of our Adjustable Rear End Links. They feature aluminum bodies for corrosion resistance, forged and zinc’d bushing housings, durable urethane bushings for long life, stainless steel crush sleeves, and left/right hand threads for easy on-truck height adjustment.
The sway bar side of the link kit secures with our supplied hardware.
The Frame end, we provide a bolt and fender washer to secure the link to the threaded insert in the frame rail.
These rear 1″ lift springs match perfectly to our 2″ – 2.5″ front systems. They’re shot-peened & pre-set for longevity of the coil (it won’t ever sag), then powder coated to ensures the finish quality is as good as the spring’s performance.
This coil provides 1″ – 1.25″ of rear lift and runs 2 rates. The initial, softer rate is blocked out at ride height. This is NOT designed to be some super soft on-road rate – think of this as a “tender spring”. We wanted predictability in ride and handling so the truck will run on the 2nd rate unless the rear axle droops (offroad). Further, when loaded, it ensure sag is not exaggerated by initial collapsing of a softer rate. Take it in the dirt and, once the axle droops, the initial rate opens to keep the coil tight to its mounting perches while the extended travel shocks are pushed to the bottom of their longer stroke.
EXPECTED LATE 2021/EARLY 2022
The Commuter 2.0″ System boasts 2.0″, IFP Fox Shocks. Designed and tuned in house for the customer looking for on-road and off-road performance improvement. Customers can expect a softer ride than the stock 1500 with more control and bottom-out resistance than stock.