When Lifting the 2012+ Jeep Wrangler JK with the ICON 3" suspension lift system you will need to install this 22011 Exhaust Extension Spacer kit to ensure proper front drive line clearance. Included in our kit is a Driver and Passenger side extension spacer that will get installed between the head pipe flanges and flanges on the cross pipe. The purpose of this exhaust extension spacer kit is to move the cross pipe down and toward the rear of the Jeep to prevent contact of the front drive shaft during full droop or articulation travel.
• Ensures proper front drive shaft clearance on 2012+ Jeep Jk's with 3" of lift
• CNC machined for precise fitment
• Installs with basic hand tools in 1 hour or less
• No welding or cutting required
• Driver & Passenger side exhaust extension spacers
• Extended length bolts with washers
• Installation instructions