The Method MR311 Matte Black Vex is a one-piece wheel that features a simulated beadlock ring by way of a strategically placed under-cut on the outer lip of the wheel. Around the lip are removable zinc plated bolts. As with most Method wheels, there is a matte clear coat for protection. Vex also features a bolt on hub cover. Sizes available range from 16" to 18" with applications for most trucks, Jeeps, SUV's and dedicated off road vehicles.
8-Lug applications will include a push-through hub cover.
- Solid A356 aluminum with T6 heat treatment construction
- Sensible 10 windowed design with debossed METHOD logos
- Street-Loc V.2 lip with undercut simulates true beadlock wheel
- Replaceable MRW gold zinc lip bolts with optional colors available
- Bolt-on center cap — push through cap for 8 lug applications
- Strong 2500 lbs. to 3640 lbs. load ratings
- Hub centric fitments for common applications