The MR307 Hole Matte Black is a new take on the classic hole-wheel design that dominated early off road racing. Just like the Double Standard and NV, the Hole features a simulated beadlock ring by way of a strategically placed under-cut on the outer lip of the wheel. Around the 'Street-Loc' ring are replaceable stainless steel bolts. The Hole includes a matte black push through hub cover.
- Solid A356 aluminum with T6 heat treatment construction
- Utilitarian 14 hole design with debossed METHOD logo
- Street-Loc V.1 lip with undercut simulates true beadlock wheel
- Replaceable MRW stainless steel lip bolts with optional colors available
- Push through center cap with flush cap appearance option available
- Strong 2500 lbs. to 3640 lbs. load ratings