Leading off the 600 Series is the MR605 NV. As the name hints, this wheel is an evolution of the popular MR305 NV with more aggressive dimensions including 20x10 and 20x12. Method’s signature ‘Street-Loc’ lip is standard on the one-piece wheel and includes removable stainless steel bolts around the lip. For those who are after a deep-dish look, this is going to be a contender. The 20x10 has a 3” lip and the 20x12 has a 5.25” lip. A bolt-on aluminum center ring houses a snap in cap with a raised Method logo for 5 & 6 lug applications with a bolt-on cap for 8 lug. Around the bolt circle are two massive debossed Method logos. With stout load ratings of 2650 lbs. for 5 & 6 lug applications and 3640 lbs. for 8 lug, these wheels will be right at home on lifted trucks, Jeeps and SUVs.
- Solid A356 aluminum with T6 heat treatment construction
- Iconic 12 window design with debossed METHOD logos
- Street-Loc V.1 lip with undercut simulates true beadlock wheel
- Replaceable MRW stainless steel lip bolts with optional colors available
- Bolt-on center cap with embossed METHOD logo
- Strong 2500 lbs. to 3640 lbs. load ratings
- Hub centric fitments for common applications