The Method MR305 17" Matte Black/Machined Face NV is a one-piece wheel that features a simulated beadlock ring by way of a strategically placed under-cut on the outer lip of the wheel. Around the 'Street-Loc' ring are Zinc plated bolts. This clean 12 spoke wheel is covered in a matte clear coat for protection and also has a push-through hub cover. Around the center of a wheel, 'Method' is machined into the wheel face, a new look not yet seen on other Street Series wheels. The NV is offered in sizes ranging from 16" to 20" with applications for most trucks, Jeeps, SUV's and dedicated off road vehicles.
- Solid A356 aluminum with T6 heat treatment construction
- Iconic 12 window design with debossed METHOD logos
- Street-Loc V.1 lip with undercut simulates true beadlock wheel
- Replaceable MRW gold zinc lip bolts with optional colors available
- Push through center cap with flush cap appearance option available
- Strong 2500 lbs. to 3640 lbs. load ratings available