Banks Power introduces the new 5 Inch Monster Exhaust designed specifically for the Ram 2500/3500 6.7L MCSB (Mega-Cab Short Bed) pickup trucks. The DPF-back exhaust system features constant-diameter 5 Inch mandrel-bent aluminized steel tubing and a massive patented tip which virtually eliminates backpressure after the DPF.
With the stock exhaust measuring a mere 4 Inch compared to the Monster Exhaust's massive 5 Inch outlet, the Banks system offers a 60 percent greater flow area than stock, and the Monster Exhaust boasts less backpressure than stock, leading to more power and increased fuel economy.
Cummins owners can choose from two huge patented 6.5 Inch x 7.5 Inch ob-round slash-cut exhaust tips; chrome-plated polished stainless steel or high-temp matte black with rolled edge. And, unlike other brands, Banks' chrome-plated stainless tip will not turn brown with heat.
- Virtually eliminates backpressure after the DPF
- Constant-diameter 5 Inch mandrel-bent aluminized steel tubing
- Less backpressure than stock
- Huge patented 6.5 Inch x 7.5 Inch ob-round slash-cut exhaust tip
- Chrome-plated stainless tip will not turn brown with heat
- 1-year Limited Warranty
- Ob-Round Exhaust Tip Patent No. D558,111