Volume: 0.4 qt. over stock, approximately
Dimensions: Click here for dimensions.
This rear end differential cover fits many Ford Rangers and and other Ford vehicles with a 7½" ring gear. Some common applications are:
- Bronco II, 1984 to 1990
- Ranger, 1983 to present (the 4.0L engine Rangers usually have the larger 8.8 inch rear)
- Mustang, 1982 to 1986
- Aerostar, 1986 to 1997 and minivans
- Mazda B2300, 1994 and newer
- Mazda B3000, 1994 and newer
This cover may also fit some minivans, Crown Vics, Grand Marquis cars, and Thunderbirds. Some models may have the larger Ford 8.8 differential, which is more rectangular in shape and longer (vertically). The Ford 8.8 stock cover is about 11 inches vertically and the 7.5 inch is about 9.75 inches vertically. Please check carefully which differential your vehicle has and if you have clearance.
Check out our Ford 8.8 diff cover for pictures and more information if you have the larger differential.
PML makes two designs for the Ford 7½ inch rear end to accommodate a variety of preferences and vehicles.
For a larger picture, please click one of the above images. A separate window will open showing a bigger picture. (The larger pictures take a minute to display.)
PML Differential Cover Features:
- Increased oil capacity for cooler temperatures
- Sand-cast aluminum with raised fins
- 3/16-inch thick wall construction to add strength to differential housing
- 3/8-inch thick gasket flange will not bend when bolts are tightened
- Machined gasket surface for a secure seal using RTV or factory reusable gasket
- Oil changes without removing the cover
- All hardware provided, including magnetic drain plug
Learn more about finishes and construction of PML parts.