Volume: 1.0 qt. over stock
Dimensions: Click here for dimensions. Depth inside is 4½ inches.
This differential cover fits GMC and Chevy trucks and SUVs with the GM 8 7/8" (8.875") ring gear 12 bolt differential. Typical applications include ½ and ¾ ton vehicles with 2 or 4 wheel drive made by Chevrolet and GMC from 1963 - 1991. These trucks and SUVs came with options for different differentials so please check before ordering. Some common applications for this rear end cover are:
- C10 & K10, 1967-1976
- C20 & K20, 1973-1976
- Chevrolet Blazer, 1969 to 1976
- GMC Jimmy, 1969 to 1976
- Suburban 10/1500, 1973-1981
- Suburban 20/2500, 1973-1991
Read about an install of this cover on a 1972 Chevrolet C-10 in Classic Trucks magazine.
For a larger picture, please click one of the above images. A separate window will open showing a bigger picture. (The larger pictures take a minute to display.)
PML Differential Cover Features:
- Increased oil capacity for cooler temperatures
- Sand-cast aluminum with raised fins
- Thick wall construction to add strength to differential housing
- Thick gasket flange will not bend when bolts are tightened
- Machined gasket surface for a secure seal using RTV or factory reusable gasket
- Oil changes without removing the cover
- All hardware provided, including magnetic drain plug
Learn more about finishes and construction of PML parts.