Volume: 0.5 qt. over stock, approximately
Dimensions: Click here to view the dimensions in a new tab or window. Check for clearance with wheels at the stops and at the limits of the suspension.
These 4WD trucks and SUVs typically have the GM 10 Bolt 8.5" ring gear front differential:
- Blazer (full size), 1977 to 1991
- C10 and K10, 1977 to 1988
- C20 and K20, 1977 to 1991
- C30 and K30, 1977 to 1991
- Suburban, 1977 to 1991
Please check your vehicle before ordering to verify differential and clearance.
This cover features cast aluminum construction, fins, extra capacity and a fill/level check hole. The drain is on the carrier.
Matching rear differential covers are:
- GM 10 1/2, 14 Bolt, Part Number 6060
- GM 9 1/2, 10 Bolt, Part Number 6070
- GM 8 1/2, 10 Bolt, Part Number 6082
For a larger picture, please click one of the above images. A separate window will open showing a bigger picture. (The larger pictures take a minute to display.)
PML Differential Cover Features:
- Increased oil capacity for cooler temperatures
- Sand-cast aluminum with raised fins
- 3/16-inch thick wall construction to add strength to differential housing
- 3/8-inch thick gasket flange will not bend when bolts are tightened
- Machined gasket surface for a secure seal using RTV or factory reusable gasket
- Oil changes without removing the cover
- All hardware provided, including magnetic drain plug
Learn more about finishes and construction of PML parts.