Volume: stock capacity
Dimensions: Click here for dimensions.
Number of Bolts: 13
This PML pan fits cars and trucks with the GM TH 350 transmission. The transmission was first available in 1969 after joint development by Buick and Chevrolet. The TH350 transmission is found in GM (Chevy, Cadillac, Olds, Buick) vehicles as well as retrofitted Jeeps and other cars and trucks. For example, this transmission was originally on the 350 El Camino from 1967 to 1972.
The pan has a boss that can be machined for a temperature sensor.
The TH350 transmission is called Turbo 350 in the racing field and is formally called THM350 for Turbo-Hydra-matic 350. It first appeared in cars in 1969 and continued in production in the 1980s.
PML Transmission Pan Features:
- Sand-cast aluminum with raised fins
- 3/16-inch thick wall construction to add strength to the transmission case
- 3/8-inch thick gasket flange will not bend when bolts are tightened
- Machined gasket surface for a secure seal
- Boss cast into pan can be machined for a temperature sensor
- Magnetic drain plug for easier, less messy maintenance
- Mounting hardware provided
Gasket and filter not included (use stock parts).
If you would like PML to machine your pan for a temperature sensor, there is an additional charge of $40. Please place your order over the phone if you would like machining.
Learn more about finishes and construction of PML parts.