ReadyLIFT® leveling kits are the fastest, safest, least expensive way to bring the front of your vehicle level with the rear. Made with black e-coated steel, ReadyLift® coil spacers will not deteriorate or decrease ride height over time.
The 66-1090 coil spacer provides up to 2” of lift which gives you the clearance to add up to 35" wheels and tires to your 2006-2013 Dodge Ram Mega Cab 4wd. For information about tire and wheel sizes please visit the ReadyLift Tire Sizing and Calculator Page. ReadyLift® spacers are guaranteed to maintain a smooth ride without adding more pressure on the stock suspension components. Thanks to innovative engineering, ReadyLift® kits cost thousands less than a traditional leveling kit and only take about 1-2 hours to install.
ReadyLIFT Lifetime Warranty Included! All ReadyLift® products are backed by a lifetime warranty for as long as you own your vehicle and includes all necessary parts, hardware, detail, installation instruction, and two color decals.
Not for use on 2013 3500 model Ram trucks with the new generation front suspension. If your shock is outside of the coil spring on your 2013 3500, you have the new suspension design.
- Keeps your factory ride - Guaranteed
- Will never wear, break or fail - Guaranteed
- Toughest finish – Guaranteed
- Safest way to level lift - Guaranteed
- Made from 7mm plate steel (over 1/4" thick)
- Easy Install
- 66-1090 - This Spring Spacer uses powdercoated 7mm steel with 10.9 rated mounting studs. The quality is evident from every angle