ReadyLIFT® leveling kits are the fastest, safest, least expensive way to bring the front of your vehicle level with the rear. Made with black e-coated steel, ReadyLIFT® coil spacers will not deteriorate or decrease ride height over time.
The popular 66-2095 coil spacer provides up to 2.5” of lift which gives clearance to add up to 37" tires (with OEM wheels) to the2005-2010 Ford F-250 4wd. For information about tire and wheel sizes please visit the ReadyLIFT Tire Sizing and Calculator Page. ReadyLIFT® spacers are Guaranteed to maintain a smooth ride without adding more pressure on the stock suspension components. Thanks to innovative engineering, ReadyLIFTt® kits cost thousands less than a traditional lift kit and only take about 1-2 hours to install. No need to buy expensive shocks. Included shock extensions allow you to retain your smooth riding factory shocks!
ReadyLIFTt Lifetime Warranty Included! All ReadyLIFT® products are backed by a lifetime warranty for as long as you own your vehicle and includes all necessary parts, hardware, detailed installation instructions, and two color decals.
- Keeps your factory ride - Guaranteed
- Will never wear, break or fail - Guaranteed
- Toughest finish – Guaranteed
- Safest way to level lift - Guaranteed
- Made from 7mm plate steel (over 1/4" thick)
- Custom polyurethane bushings
- Easy Install
Includes Shock Extension BracketsNotes:
- 66-2095 - Polyurethane donuts keep the ride quiet
- F250 Requires 66-2094 Block Kit For a Level Stance