Fabricated Steering Stabilizer bracket for 1994-2012 Ram Trucks running a Synergy HD Tie Rod. Will allow installation of factory or aftermarket steering stabilizers with 1/2 inch mounting bolt.
- 1994+ Dodge Ram 2500 / 3500 4x4. 94-99 Includes a weld on axle side bracket.
- Allows mounting of steering stabilizer to Synergy Tie Rod
- CNC Formed from 3/16 inch steel
- Mounting bolt has been rotated 90 degrees to eliminate any binding
- Allows fitment of steering stabilizers that use a 1/2 inch mounting bolt
- Designed to fit 1-1/2 inch diameter tie rods
- Features an abrasion-resistant powder coat finish for maximum durability and corrosion resistance
- 100% bolt on components assures an easy, trouble free installation with the use of basic hand tools
- To be used with Synergy 8568-01, 8568-02 2nd gen and 3rd Gen Ram HD Tie Rods.
- Please note that the 2nd gen version includes a weld on stabilizer axle side bracket if that's needed for your application. If your 2nd gen already has a factory axle side stabilizer bracket because it was a factory HD steering model, select the 03-12 version as you won't need that extra bracket.