Our Active-Rate sway bar is a softer spring rate compared to the stock OEM unit, allowing the axle to move and articulate more independently, side to side. This softer rate smooths out off-camber bumps, pot holes, curbs, etc.
- This is our new release, Higher turn-clearance-version, front sway bar.
- Clears 37x12.5 tires on stock wheels, with no rub on the sway bar.
- Compliment with our High Clearance Radius Arms, to get full zero-rub turning radius with 37x12.5's and high positive-offset, tucked in, wheels.
- Stainless steel frame bushing clamps and joint sleeves.
- Uses no solid joints like Heim joints or solid bushings. In this application, non-greaseable joints can become noisy very early in the life-cycle.
- 6 grease zerk fittings used throughout the assembly.
- Same proven JKS Poly orbital joints as used in our other sway bar links.
- Not recommended if you have a much higher center of gravity. For example a slide in camper, heavy camper on top of the rails, etc...
- Heavy weight in the bed below the rail, or on the trailer hitch, is no issue with this sway bar.
Worth the money. The truck rides beautifully now. Running with stock springs, spacers, and fox 2.0s.
After 25,000 miles I had grown accustomed to the stiff ride of my Ram 2500. Immediately after installing this the ride has been transformed with my stock suspension. I am so impressed with this kit.
Smoothed out side to side shake on uneven terrain. Should have used a 90 degree grease zerk on the lower right link to make greasing accessible. I replaced the straight with a 90 and cured the issue but for the cost of the kit it should have been included.
This smoothed out the ride of the front end of my ram 2500 in all the off camber situations, pulling into driveways, pot holes, turns etc. allows the suspension to work properly. Absolutely worth the money. Pair this with the track bar and you get a whole new feel to the steering/front end.
Game changer for my Ram 2500! Highly recommend.