Filter 2010+ 4RUNNER
These adjustable coil-over shocks have proven their strength and longevity for years on end and they keep going. These shocks offer the best ride quality and handling. They increase suspension travel and dramatically increase the capabilities of your FJ Cruiser's front suspension. These coil-over’s are meant to be installed with an aftermarket uniball upper control arm kit to ensure the proper amount of wheel travel and to prevent premature ball joint wear. Recommended tire size 285/75R16, wheel 16X8 with 5" back spacing.
- Adjustable ride height from 0" - 3.5"
- Race shock piston with flutter stack compression valving
- Kit Includes Sway bar relocation brackets
- Cad-plated threaded body / Extreme Weather Plating Option Available
- Billet aluminum upper mount
- 5/8" PTFE-lined spherical bearing
- Completely re-buildable
- 2.5" shock diameter to prevent overheating
- Chrome-silicon spring
- 250 PSI nitrogen-charged internal reservoir
- 100% Made in the USA
- Nitro-steel shaft will not chip or rust like chrome shafts
ICON Vehicle Dynamics has developed a tubular uniball upper control arm system for the 2007+ Toyota FJ Cruiser 2wd or 4wd. Weak OEM ball joints present problems by limiting suspension travel, especially when using our 2.5” VS Series performance coil-over shocks. Using 1” PTFE Lined Uniballs combined with our 17-4 Stainless Taper Pin Adapters increases the upper arms misalignment, allowing for smooth and clean wheel travel without worrying about factory ball joint bind.
The Toyota FJ Cruiser has untapped potential when you look at the over all wheel travel and performance that is unused by the manufacturer. Installing a set of ICON Tubular Uniball Upper Control arms and our Vehicle Specific 2.5" Extended Travel Coil Over Shocks is what it takes to obtain the full potential Toyota FJ Cruiser suspension has to offer. Be sure to look at the many suspension accessories and upgrades we have available to take your FJ cruiser to the next level!
• 1026 DOM Seamless Tubing
• CNC Bent Tubing
• CNC Machined Bushing Housings and Sleeves
• 4130 CNC Machined Uni-ball Cup
• 1" Stainless PTFE Lined Uniball Bearings
• 17-4 High Grade Stainless Steel Uni-ball Adapter Pin
• High Precision CNC Machined Pin Provides OEM Like Fitment
• Professionally Precision Welded
Fits 2wd & 4wd Applications
Wheel & Tire Fitment Info:
Factory Wheels & Tires: Yes
Aftermarket Wheels & Tires: 17" or larger wheels with max 5" back space
System Components Included:
• Tubular Uniball Control arms
• Dual Stage Bushing Kit
• Necessary hardware
• Installation instructions