Thuren's Modular Front Bumper offers something not typically seen - a plate bumper that isn't intended to mount a winch, offers more clearance than the stock bumper, and doesn't weigh a ton.
- 3 piece modular design, lets the bumper ship normal UPS ground, powdercoated ready to install.
- Even using .187" thick steel, it only adds 35lbs to the weight of the truck
- Center section internal bracing doubles as a light mount rail.
- Center light slot is made to fit 30" light bars, or an array of Pod/Cube lights. VERY universal design.
- Outer bolt on ends are boxed on the backside for ultimate strength.
- Integrated tow/recovery shackle mounts are BOMB PROOF.
- High clearance design for off-road function.
- Frame mount fully clamps each rail, so the bumper will never shift.
- Fits the 2010 - 2022 Ram 2500, 3500, and Power Wagon.
- High clearance design for off-road corner clearance, and added strength.
- Massive amounts of engineered internal bracing, but still light weight.
- Built from 3/16" steel, and only adds about 25lbs to the weight of the truck.
- Bolts directly to the factory OEM hitch and frame mounting.
- Shipped raw steel, ready for paint or coating.
- Mounting locations for Baja Designs S2 lights.
- LED License plate light supplied.
- Easy License plate fitment with the holes "Rivet-Nutted"
- Factory OEM trailer plug snaps in.
- If noted "IN STOCK" it will normally still take a week to ship.
- NOTE: NO PARKING SENSOR PROVISIONS!!!! You won't get them to work in this bumper.
- NOTE: If you do not trim your fenders as in the photos, the fit will look funny.
- NOTE: The pictures mounted on the truck are prototype pictures, so ignore the extra holes you see.