Our Active-Rate sway bar is a softer spring rate compared to the stock OEM unit, allowing the axle to move and articulate more independently, side to side. This softer rate smooths out off-camber bumps, pot holes, curbs, etc.
- This is our new release, Higher turn-clearance-version, front sway bar.
- Clears 37x12.5 tires on stock wheels, with no rub on the sway bar.
- Compliment with our High Clearance Radius Arms, to get full zero-rub turning radius with 37x12.5's and high positive-offset, tucked in, wheels.
- Stainless steel frame bushing clamps and joint sleeves.
- Uses no solid joints like Heim joints or solid bushings. In this application, non-greaseable joints can become noisy very early in the life-cycle.
- 6 grease zerk fittings used throughout the assembly.
- Same proven JKS Poly orbital joints as used in our other sway bar links.
- Not recommended if you have a much higher center of gravity. For example a slide in camper, heavy camper on top of the rails, etc...
- Heavy weight in the bed below the rail, or on the trailer hitch, is no issue with this sway bar.
Worth the money. The truck rides beautifully now. Running with stock springs, spacers, and fox 2.0s.
After 25,000 miles I had grown accustomed to the stiff ride of my Ram 2500. Immediately after installing this the ride has been transformed with my stock suspension. I am so impressed with this kit.
Smoothed out side to side shake on uneven terrain. Should have used a 90 degree grease zerk on the lower right link to make greasing accessible. I replaced the straight with a 90 and cured the issue but for the cost of the kit it should have been included.
This smoothed out the ride of the front end of my ram 2500 in all the off camber situations, pulling into driveways, pot holes, turns etc. allows the suspension to work properly. Absolutely worth the money. Pair this with the track bar and you get a whole new feel to the steering/front end.
Game changer for my Ram 2500! Highly recommend.
- Rear sway bar links for the 2014+ 2500 Ram trucks
- MANDATORY when increasing the rear wheel travel, as the OEM swaybar/link combo can invert, if not addressed.
- Fully greaseable for smooth noise free operation.
- Will function with up to 15" wheel travel
- Will work with OEM coils and shocks, but will be lower and more level than factory.
Our XHD swaybar links are the strongest, most versatile swaybar links available to fit the OEM front swaybar.¬†These swaybar links allow you to retain the OEM swaybar, instead of our lighter rate Active Sway Bar, when your truck is outfitted with a higher center of gravity like a slide in camper, heavy roof rack, heavy roof top tent, etc.
- IMPORTANT NOTE! It's rare, but we have seen some of the 2010+ OEM swaybars that are a bit wider than normal, where the clevis slips over the bar. If you have a 2010+ truck please verify that the tip of your swaybar is no wider than 1.67".
- Does not fit 2019-2020 Ram 2500/3500/Power Wagon
- Same proven orbital JKS poly inner bushings used on our Active Rate Sway Bar.
- Fully greaseable
- 1/4" steel welded super stout clevis adapter.
- 17-4 stainless steel crush sleeves and 1998.5-2013 adapter washers.
- Zinc and Black Phosphate corrosion resistant hardware.
- Does not fit the 1994 to early 1998 "Cobra style" axle mounts.
Only purchase these Swaybar Links if you never plan to swap out the OEM rear coils.
If you think you might swap to Thuren Rear Coils in the future, use Swaybar links specific to Thuren Rear Coils. They are a bit longer and will sit lower, but you won't have to purchase links twice.
- 2014-2022 Ram 2500 rear sway bar.
- Will only function with shocks up 1" longer than stock OEM.
- Will work great with OEM rear coils using a coil spacer.
- If using Thuren Rear Coils, and our longer shocks, these links are too short to use.
- 13" long center to center.
- Heavy duty kit replaces weak OEM rear swaybar links.
- Fully grease-able for smooth noise free operation.