Installed the stock replacement steering stabilizer on 21 Ram 2500. Big difference! Highly recommend!
these guys reallt know there stuff! thos fox stabilizer is no different, took there recommendations and couldn't be happier. This stabilizer is built like a tank and made a huge improvement in steering input
When I received this, it was like opening a box of precious jewels. These things were packaged incredibly well and included a tube of grease. Brought them to my mechanic who said that they are the best ball joints he has ever seen. After install, the steering is nice and tight again.
Black anodized 6061-T6 billet aluminum Shaft
5/8" hard chrome plated heat treated alloy steel Piston
Race-developed high-flow piston design Valving
Application specific valving to maximize offroad performance Seals
Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal Oil
Specially formulated for ultimate performance at variable temperatures Reservoir
Internal reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen Mounting
Applications available for stock and aftermarket lifts kits
Price is per shock. Please select appropriate quantity of front and/or rear shocks.
This shock setup was designed, built, and tuned for the truck that stays on the pavement. This shock project is specially focused for trucks that do not go off-road, doing everything in-town and on the freeway smoother. Tuning time was focused on suburban ride quality, in-town maneuverability and control, freeway expansion joints and sharp highway bumps.
The ring or "spacer" included with this package spaces the shock tower up from the coil bucket to allow us to fit a longer travel shock on the truck. It is NOT a coil spring spacer!
-Front Pintop Fox 2.0" Commuter shocks
-Rear Fox 2.0" Commuter shocks
-Commuter Shock Tower Spacers
- Body - Aluminum shock body dissipates heat three times faster than steel.
- Components - Black anodized 6061-T6 billet aluminum
- Shaft - 5/8" hard chrome plated heat treated alloy steel
- Piston - Race-developed high-flow piston design
- Valving - Application specific valving to maximize offroad performance
- Seals - Redundant sealing pack system main seal, wiper seal, scraper seal
- Oil - Specially formulated for ultimate performance at variable temperatures
- Reservoir - External reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen
- Mounting - Applications available for stock and aftermarket lifts kits
Price is per shock. Please select the appropriate quantity of front and/or rear and lift height in the option fields above.