Filter Thuren Fabrication
Our Active-Rate sway bar is a softer spring rate compared to the stock OEM unit, allowing the axle to move and articulate more independently, side to side. This softer rate smooths out off-camber bumps, pot holes, curbs, etc.
- This is our new release, Higher turn-clearance-version, front sway bar.
- Clears 37x12.5 tires on stock wheels, with no rub on the sway bar.
- Compliment with our High Clearance Radius Arms, to get full zero-rub turning radius with 37x12.5's and high positive-offset, tucked in, wheels.
- Stainless steel frame bushing clamps and joint sleeves.
- Uses no solid joints like Heim joints or solid bushings. In this application, non-greaseable joints can become noisy very early in the life-cycle.
- 6 grease zerk fittings used throughout the assembly.
- Same proven JKS Poly orbital joints as used in our other sway bar links.
- Not recommended if you have a much higher center of gravity. For example a slide in camper, heavy camper on top of the rails, etc...
- Heavy weight in the bed below the rail, or on the trailer hitch, is no issue with this sway bar.
Game changer for my Ram 2500! Highly recommend.
I installed this along with the Cognito 3” kit with fox shocks and also a 1” rear block. The ride is overall much better that stock for sure. The sway bar performed as advertised, drastically improving the translation when pulling in and out of driveways, parking lots, etc.
I had upgraded to the Thuren fab track bar and coils as well as the Fox 2.0 shocks and my 2016 3500 cummins still shook going down the highway when the road wasn’t perfectly smooth. I finally installed the Thuren sway bar and it helps allow the suspension do its job! I would def recommend grabbing this part whenever y’all upgrade the coils and shocks. CJC is always great to purchase from as well. Always responsive to my questions and shipping is incredibly fast.
Nice product simple install, installed with Carli 3.25 looks great
I have read a lot on this part and other sway bars. After installing a set of springs and shocks, I decided that it was time to do this. The springs and shock setup made a difference in ride quality, this sway bar, it took the truck to a whole new level of comfort. I am extremely pleased and would do it again over and over...
- Fits 2013+ 3500, and 2014+ 2500 Dodge Rams, and 2014+ Power Wagons
- First place to start if your vehicle has ANY strange handling traits.
- Made from 1.50"x3/8" wall 1026 DOM tube.
- Delrin machined frame side bushing.
- CNC machined form-threaded heim joint tube end.
- Bead blast textured, then highest quality Powdercoated.
- Adjustable length
- Grease fitting for frame bushing.
- Extreme duty FK Teflon lined rod end at axle side.
- DOES NOT FUNCTION WITH LARGER AFTERMARKET DIFF COVERS!!!!!
Our trackbar is designed to be VERY rigid, and often people will think that having a rigid track bar will give steering vibration and rattle. Regarding the track bar, this not true, being that the trackbar is the only steering support. If the support(trackbar) deflects, the truck will be allowed to basically steer itself as you encounter bumps/ruts/holes/etc. A rigid trackbar is the only way to be sure that inputs you make to the steering wheel, will actually get TO the wheels.
CJC had this part shipped out the same day I ordered it. it did not come with instructions and needed to make sure it lined up with the lift I had on my 2017 Ram 2500. which it was spot on anyways. Thank you CJC Off Road. look forward to doing more business with you!
This bar hands down the only thing that fixed the shake in the front of my truck. Super easy to install, way better than the stock bar…too quality and amazing service by CJC
Track bar preset length is short for the 3.25” coil lift. Axle is still off center by about 3/4” unless you adjust it and then install. It would be nice if you sold preset lengths for certain height lifts (drop down menu on website) or gave measurements for certain height lifts instead of saying it’s good from 1-3” of lift. Bushing ends where the bolt slides through are slightly bigger than factory which right off the bat allows for the chance of movement/play in the suspension/steering even if torqued to spec. The bar itself is quality made with good welds, good powder coating and a grease fitting for longevity. Easy install of about 15 minutes if there was no adjustments to length needed.
Was an easy install. The stock track bar wasn’t fully gone but there is still a noticeable difference with thenThuren track bar. Very pleased
Very nice upgrade. Centered my axle with the taller coils and gave a more positive feel in the steering wheel. Fit and finish is top notch.
- Easy 3 bolt installation per side.
- Constructed from laser cut 3/16" steel, with 3 layers of added internal gusseting.
- Turning clearance for 37x12.5 tires on factory +57mm offset wheels, with zero rub. **
- Turning clearance for 40x13.5 tires on 00mm offset wheels, with zero rub.**
- Uses OEM rubber rear pivot bushings just like factory radius arms.
- Multiple hole mounting positions for limiting-straps, if needed.
- Maintains factory OEM alignment and axle placement geometry, so they function great from 0-3.5" of lift.
** You will need Thuren high-clearance sway bar, and you must replace/modify/trim your fender and liner/rocker seam, to take full advantage of this larger tire size and new turning radius ability.
Our XHD swaybar links are the strongest, most versatile swaybar links available to fit the OEM front swaybar. These swaybar links allow you to retain the OEM swaybar, instead of our lighter rate Active Sway Bar, when your truck is outfitted with a higher center of gravity like a slide in camper, heavy roof rack, heavy roof top tent, etc.
- IMPORTANT NOTE! It's rare, but we have seen some of the 2010+ OEM swaybars that are a bit wider than normal, where the clevis slips over the bar. If you have a 2010+ truck please verify that the tip of your swaybar is no wider than 1.67".
- Same proven orbital JKS poly inner bushings used on our Active Rate Sway Bar.
- Fully greaseable
- 1/4" steel welded super stout clevis adapter.
- 17-4 stainless steel crush sleeves and 1998.5-2013 adapter washers.
- Zinc and Black Phosphate corrosion resistant hardware.
- Does not fit the 1994 to early 1998 "Cobra style" axle mounts.
Thuren's King damper is specifically set up to control road feedback on the Ram platform, with a neutral design that doesn't push in any direction. This is perfect for trucks that don't have tires with a native pull, and simply need a quality, neutral stabilizer to damp feedback.
FITS 2013+ RAM 3500
FITS 2014+ RAM 2500
FITS 2014+ POWER WAGON
FITS VARIOUS 2010+ RAM 4500/5500 platforms. Email picture of your damper before ordering to verify fit.
Small shaft high-pressure design.
Large COM10 5/8" bore teflon lined bearings.
Special loaded-valve piston design which controls even the smallest road imperfections.
Machined in house 17-4 stainless bearing misalignment hardware.
Easy 15min or less install using all OEM hardware.