Filter Thuren Fabrication
- Fits 2013+ 3500, and 2014+ 2500 Dodge Rams, and 2014+ Power Wagons
- First place to start if your vehicle has ANY strange handling traits.
- Made from 1.50"x3/8" wall 1026 DOM tube.
- Delrin machined frame side bushing.
- CNC machined form-threaded heim joint tube end.
- Bead blast textured, then highest quality Powdercoated.
- Adjustable length
- Grease fitting for frame bushing.
- Extreme duty FK Teflon lined rod end at axle side.
- DOES NOT FUNCTION WITH LARGER AFTERMARKET DIFF COVERS!!!!!
Our trackbar is designed to be VERY rigid, and often people will think that having a rigid track bar will give steering vibration and rattle. Regarding the track bar, this not true, being that the trackbar is the only steering support. If the support(trackbar) deflects, the truck will be allowed to basically steer itself as you encounter bumps/ruts/holes/etc. A rigid trackbar is the only way to be sure that inputs you make to the steering wheel, will actually get TO the wheels.
- Easy 3 bolt installation per side.
- Constructed from laser cut 3/16" steel, with 3 layers of added internal gusseting.
- Turning clearance for 37x12.5 tires on factory +57mm offset wheels, with zero rub. **
- Turning clearance for 40x13.5 tires on 00mm offset wheels, with zero rub.**
- Uses proven OEM rubber rear pivot bushings.
- Multiple hole mounting positions for limiting-straps, if needed.
- Maintains factory OEM alignment and axle placement geometry, so they function great from 0-3.5" of lift.
** You will need Thuren high-clearance sway bar, and you must replace/modify/trim your fender and liner/rocker seam, to take full advantage of this larger tire size and new turning radius ability.
Our Active-Rate sway bar is a softer spring rate compared to the stock OEM unit, allowing the axle to move and articulate more independently, side to side. This softer rate smooths out off-camber bumps, pot holes, curbs, etc.
- This is our new release, Higher turn-clearance-version, front sway bar.
- Clears 37x12.5 tires on stock wheels, with no rub on the sway bar.
- Compliment with our High Clearance Radius Arms, to get full zero-rub turning radius with 37x12.5's and high positive-offset, tucked in, wheels.
- Stainless steel frame bushing clamps and joint sleeves.
- Uses no solid joints like Heim joints or solid bushings. In this application, non-greaseable joints can become noisy very early in the life-cycle.
- 6 grease zerk fittings used throughout the assembly.
- Same proven JKS Poly orbital joints as used in our other sway bar links.
- Not recommended if you have a much higher center of gravity. For example a slide in camper, heavy camper on top of the rails, etc...
- Heavy weight in the bed below the rail, or on the trailer hitch, is no issue with this sway bar.
Our XHD swaybar links are the strongest, most versatile swaybar links available to fit the OEM front swaybar. These swaybar links allow you to retain the OEM swaybar, instead of our lighter rate Active Sway Bar, when your truck is outfitted with a higher center of gravity like a slide in camper, heavy roof rack, heavy roof top tent, etc.
- IMPORTANT NOTE! It's rare, but we have seen some of the 2010+ OEM swaybars that are a bit wider than normal, where the clevis slips over the bar. If you have a 2010+ truck please verify that the tip of your swaybar is no wider than 1.67".
- Same proven orbital JKS poly inner bushings used on our Active Rate Sway Bar.
- Fully greaseable
- 1/4" steel welded super stout clevis adapter.
- 17-4 stainless steel crush sleeves and 1998.5-2013 adapter washers.
- Zinc and Black Phosphate corrosion resistant hardware.
- Does not fit the 1994 to early 1998 "Cobra style" axle mounts.
- 3 piece modular design, lets the bumper ship normal UPS ground, powdercoated ready to install.
- Even using .187" thick steel, it only adds 35lbs to the weight of the truck
- Center section internal bracing doubles as a light mount rail.
- Center light slot is made to fit 30" light bars, or an array of Pod/Cube lights. VERY universal design.
- Outer bolt on ends are boxed on the backside for ultimate strength.
- Integrated tow/recovery shackle mounts are BOMB PROOF.
- High clearance design for off-road function.
- Frame mount fully clamps each rail, so the bumper will never shift.